Wednesday, August 22, 2012

BABY BABY BABY

 I am going to really date myself .. but this weekend was a concert in the local area with not ONE but TWO bands that were HUGE when I was teen! Not that I was a HUGE FAN, but I did however crush on them alittle. More so now as an adult, as they mature with me. I recently was just reminded of their ages and looking at them I go... REALLY? They ARE my age! (or close to my age anyway)..



Oh my....  I had to laugh because the ages to these shows were from 8-80, all types of people and from all kinds of places.  Of course, it helped that they performed on the SWEETEST PLACE ON EARTH!

 

So where was I going with all this... ???  I guess I have hit the era where all the friends are having babies. And those that may have had babies when I did, some are having them again...  OH MY !!!! 

BABY BABY BABY!!!!!

 

I decided that the phase of Baby onesie was something I never did last year, and so I finally made one.. but turned it into a favor for a baby shower. They are easy to make and with the few free hand directions I had written down, I was able to make a collection of them in no time.  Yes, of course there is a template out there in Google, but I do not do well with templates, since I cannot seem to cut on the lines!

 

So off woth my measurements, and scissors I went. When I got to the final touches, I had to remember a few things... onesies have snaps on the bottom and usually trim about the neck.

 
I loved the DSP I used. So that you can see the different patterns as you look at them.  I filled them with different goodies, however did have to use the larger/taller bags so they would sit better.

 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Hug the ones you love!



3 comments:

StinkerbellSteph said...

Oh my gosh, these are adorable!

Jeannie said...

Sweet! Love the idea of favors!!!

Karin B said...

So...who are the bands?